This process is rooted in four principles—all of which support you in creating sustainable positive change.
The Foundational Principles
You are whole, completely resourceful, and self-innovative. As your coach, you can count on me to:
- witness, trust, and respect you as a whole and unique individual. You are a resourceful person who possesses everything you need to successfully create and navigate change on your own behalf
- engage all aspects of you as a whole person—the mental, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual—to elicit the wisdom and inspiration that resides within
- invite you to recognize the interrelated nature of all aspects of your life and to examine the links and interactions between your relationships, career, identity, health, finances, and other motivating factors.
You lead the way. As your coach, you can count on me to:
- seek direction and your feedback to align the coaching process to your needs and desired outcome
- trust and allow you to solve your own problems and create your own opportunities
- cultivate a life-and self-affirming environment for you such that you feel safe to freely contribute and authentically express your true nature
- sustain a not-knowing, curious mindset that is unattached and expectation-free of you, your process, and desired outcome.
Our process is co-creative and generative. As your coach, you can count on me to:
- offer a highly collaborative, generative partnership that builds upon the your strengths, resources, assets, and personal power and to encourage your best self to shine
- authentically and wholeheartedly share observations and perspectives to create a positive impact while inviting you to do the same
- leverage the power of the coaching relationship to promote learning, growth, and positive change from a place of openness, truth, and compassion.
I am devoted to learn, grow, and offer you my very best self. As your coach, you can count on me to:
- devote myself to continued self-development as needed, including professional accreditation, advanced training, and lifelong learning
- effectively manage my own reactions and internal story to be fully present and supportive of your needs
- address any challenges or issues with professional support that could impact my ability to bring out my best in service to your needs.
Are you ready to create sustainable positive change in yourself? Start here!